Yellow heels are the most fabulous way to add a pop of colour to any outfit and stand out from the crowd!
Yellow as a colour can represent happiness, positivity, energy, optimism, joy, loyalty.
Let's have a look and get some inspiration from how celebrities have done it.
- Gwyneth Paltrow looking happy and gorgeous colour blocking her yellow heels with a red outfit.
- Olivia Munn colour matching a few complementary colours like yellow, green, black and white.
- Australia's very own Margot Robbie with a fantastic all yellow ensemble + yellow heels with a white shirt.
- Naya Rivera nailing yellow, grey and blue. Perfect combo!
- Diane Kruger adding a pop of colour to her super sophisticated black outfit
- Celine Dion looking fabulous no matter at what age with yellow skirt, yellow heels and a black and white jacket
And now a few other styling tips from non-celebrities :)
Pastel colours with yellow heels
You won't ever blend with the crowd with your yellow heels PLUS a leopard blouse and jeans.
Simple jeans and black shirt with yellow heels
Blue and yellow are a match made in heaven
A pair of yellow high heels elevating the look of a staple white shirt and jeans
Two classic colours: black and white, with a pop of yellow
Colour blocking two colours that go together like hot pink and yellow
How fabulous are these outfits with the yellow pair of heels!
If you want a pair of super comfy super badass yellow heels have a look at these ones from Luminous Assembly.
You can get these heels HERE.
If you want to see more tips and tricks, and generally gorgeous heels follow us on social media: